Hi folks, this image is about SINISTER VINYL COLLECTION: JEFFERSON AIRPLANE – SURREALISTIC PILLOW (1967) (superb Jefferson Airplane Surrealistic Pillow Vinyl #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 3909 x 2970. This photo's file size is only 1502 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Jefferson Airplane Surrealistic Pillow Vinyl.
7 pictures of SINISTER VINYL COLLECTION: JEFFERSON AIRPLANE – SURREALISTIC PILLOW (1967) (superb Jefferson Airplane Surrealistic Pillow Vinyl #1)
The colour scheme of Jefferson Airplane Surrealistic Pillow Vinyl style design is dominated by the scheme of shades that were neutral like brown, gray, black, and white. Employ these shades for interior components floor, such as walls, ceiling, and booking a location to get a dash of vivid colors of the room in furniture and components.
Ground with components such as wood, ceramics tile successfully entered inside the contemporary type. Offer concluding quite just like a carpet for an additional impression of luxury and also to accident space aesthetically. This trick is for isolating between your diningroom and the family room which will appear next to one another, many perfect.
Use your creativity to get a more innovative method habits and designs to offer an elegance that is striking while in the room. SINISTER VINYL COLLECTION: JEFFERSON AIRPLANE – SURREALISTIC PILLOW (1967) (superb Jefferson Airplane Surrealistic Pillow Vinyl #1) has exposed chances for that product used to accomplish interiordesign standout is. The perception that's thought in contemporary design that is interior is minimum traces and atmosphere " material that is less ".
VINYLvi•nyl (vīn′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- containing the vinyl group.
- any resin formed by polymerization of compounds containing the vinyl group or plastics made from such resins.
JEFFERSONJef•fer•son ( jef′ər sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Joseph, 1829–1905, U.S. actor.
- Thomas, 1743–1826, U.S. statesman, diplomat, architect, and author: third president of the U.S. 1801–09.
- a male given name.
AIRPLANEair•plane (âr′plān′),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] aeroplane.
- a heavier-than-air aircraft kept aloft by the upward thrust exerted by the passing air on its fixed wings and driven by propellers, jet propulsion, etc.
- any similar heavier-than-air aircraft, as a glider or helicopter.
SURREALISTICsur•re•al•is•tic (sə rē′ə lis′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of surrealism;
- having features typical or reminiscent of those depicted in surrealistic painting or drawing: the moon's surrealistic landscape.
PILLOWpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.