Howdy , this image is about Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair (lc4) - Buy Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Lc4 Product On Alibaba.com (awesome Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 744 x 558. It's file size is just 25 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair.
Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair (lc4) - Buy Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Lc4 Product On Alibaba.com (awesome Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair #4) Photos Gallery
The house typically has a unique character. Also with the bungalow can be found in the UK. Do not wish to transform the building's structure is toomuch, Le Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair types contend with classic bungalow.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and is today at night stage of reconstruction. As opposed to looking to simulate the cottage's type, Alex St made a decision to assemble one more home layout that protect the type of the residence and will reduce the architectural change of the entire villa.
Never expected a result, stunning! To be able to maintain the building's figure, the custom Alex St of Home Architecture putting a kitchen design independent of the main building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building under consideration.
- a suffix of verbs having a frequentative force: dazzle; twinkle.
- a suffix of adjectives formed originally on verbal stems and having the sense of "apt to'': brittle.
- a noun suffix having originally a diminutive meaning: bramble.
- a noun suffix indicating agent or instrument: beadle; bridle; thimble.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.