Hello guys, this image is about ContourSleep Lumbar Pad (ordinary Lumbar Support Pillow For Sleeping Home Design Ideas #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 522 x 522. It's file size is just 29 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Lumbar Support Pillow For Sleeping.
ContourSleep Lumbar Pad (ordinary Lumbar Support Pillow For Sleeping Home Design Ideas #2) Photos Album
ContourSleep Lumbar Pad (ordinary Lumbar Support Pillow For Sleeping Home Design Ideas #2) is one of many most popular materials and so are often-used for your ground along with the Marble can also be a volcanic stone produced by temperature and pressure and are obtainable in various tones like dim colors, light gray and green and other colors, Now because of the toughness and durability, jewel marble ceramic kind generally employed for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring resources and in addition developing a family room.
Obviously you understand a lot of these types of stone and it has become a brand new tendency on the planet of residence and of course you're perplexed in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you have to look at the suitable coloring for the surfaces of one's home. Although it isn't rare to also provide a basic shade including white shade to paint the surfaces of your home, coloring grey house often selected since the platform color is predominant.
Lumbarlum•bar (lum′bər, -bär),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the loin or loins.
- a lumbar vertebra, artery, or the like. See illus. under spinal column.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.