Hi , this attachment is about Odd Bathrooms #2 . This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 630 x 423. It's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Odd Bathrooms.
Can be your Odd Bathrooms #2
One of many greatest Odd Bathrooms #2
Start with thinking little, than you intend to manage if actually that sounds like more function. How could you increase the space you curently have? One of many ideas will be to arrange the space. Everyone includes a closet there, but points just toss in there before chaos is not arranged. Rather, have you been considering benefiting from small storage bins and labeling them?
Oddodd (od),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- singular or peculiar in a strange or eccentric way: an odd person; odd manners.
bizarre: Her taste in clothing was rather odd.
- leaving a remainder of 1 when divided by 2, as a number (opposed to even): Numbers like 3, 15, and 181 are odd numbers.
- more or less, esp. a little more (used in combination with a round number): I owe three hundred-odd dollars.
- being a small amount in addition to what is counted or specified: I have five gross and a few odd dozens.
- being part of a pair, set, or series of which the rest is lacking: an odd glove.
- remaining after all others are paired, grouped, or divided into equal numbers or parts: Everybody gets two hamburgers and I get the odd one.
- left over after all others are used, consumed, etc.
- (of a pair) not matching: Do you know you're wearing an odd pair of socks?
- not forming part of any particular group, set, or class: to pick up odd bits of information.
- not regular, usual, or full-time;
casual: odd jobs.
secluded: a tour to the odd parts of the Far East.
- (of a function) having a sign that changes when the sign of each independent variable is changed at the same time.
- something that is odd.
- a stroke more than the opponent has played.
- [Brit.]a stroke taken from a player's total score for a hole in order to give him or her odds.
Bathroomsbath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.