Hello peoples, this post is about Cramped Squeezed Odd Bathroom Arrangement Toilet Placement Too Close To The Wall Blythe California Home House (lovely Odd Bathrooms Home Design Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 637 x 495. This picture's file size is only 27 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Odd Bathrooms.
Cramped Squeezed Odd Bathroom Arrangement Toilet Placement Too Close To The Wall Blythe California Home House (lovely Odd Bathrooms Home Design Ideas #1) Pictures Gallery
Cramped Squeezed Odd Bathroom Arrangement Toilet Placement Too Close To The Wall Blythe California Home House (lovely Odd Bathrooms Home Design Ideas #1) become the most important factor in floor for your home's choice. When the ground your shade choose also dim when you have a tiny home minimalist this may create your house inside search impressed claustrophobic and unpleasant.
Once we vary in that area, a common effect is, silent, and cozy. Hence the color of the hardwood surfaces would you select should really since an error of ceramic shades can determine the beauty of one's home you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
If we feel uncomfortable while in the property, then you certainly along with your family won't feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to make your family members' terrible effects be like to play away from residence. When there are two colors while in the room with all the size of the area of the space the same shade of the ground you can observe the distinction but they will vary.
Oddodd (od),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- differing in nature from what is ordinary, usual, or expected: an odd choice.
- singular or peculiar in a strange or eccentric way: an odd person; odd manners.
bizarre: Her taste in clothing was rather odd.
- leaving a remainder of 1 when divided by 2, as a number (opposed to even): Numbers like 3, 15, and 181 are odd numbers.
- more or less, esp. a little more (used in combination with a round number): I owe three hundred-odd dollars.
- being a small amount in addition to what is counted or specified: I have five gross and a few odd dozens.
- being part of a pair, set, or series of which the rest is lacking: an odd glove.
- remaining after all others are paired, grouped, or divided into equal numbers or parts: Everybody gets two hamburgers and I get the odd one.
- left over after all others are used, consumed, etc.
- (of a pair) not matching: Do you know you're wearing an odd pair of socks?
- not forming part of any particular group, set, or class: to pick up odd bits of information.
- not regular, usual, or full-time;
casual: odd jobs.
secluded: a tour to the odd parts of the Far East.
- (of a function) having a sign that changes when the sign of each independent variable is changed at the same time.
- something that is odd.
- a stroke more than the opponent has played.
- [Brit.]a stroke taken from a player's total score for a hole in order to give him or her odds.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Toilettoi•let (toi′lit),USA pronunciation n.
Also, toilette (for defs. 6, 8).
- a bathroom fixture consisting of a bowl, usually with a detachable, hinged seat and lid, and a device for flushing with water, used for defecation and urination.
- a lavatory.
- a bathroom.
- See toilet bowl.
- a dressing room, esp. one containing a bath.
- the act or process of dressing or grooming oneself, including bathing and arranging the hair: to make one's toilet; busy at her toilet.
- See toilet set.
- the dress or costume of a person;
any particular costume: toilet of white silk.
- [Surg.]the cleansing of a part after childbirth or a wound after an operation.
- [Archaic.]See dressing table.
- go down (or in ) the toilet, to become worthless or profitless;
be doomed: The team's entire season went down the toilet.
Placementplace•ment (plās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of placing.
- the state of being placed.
- the act of an employment office or employer in filling a position.
arrangement: the placement of furniture.
- the placing of the ball on the ground in attempting a place kick.
- the position of the ball.
- a place kick.
- a score made by a place kick: Jones made 43 consecutive placements last season.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.) a winning shot in which the ball or shuttlecock is so hit that one's opponent is unable to return it.
Closeclose (v. klōz;adj., adv. klōs or, for 56, klōz;
n. klōz for 66, 67, 70–72, 74, 75, klōs for 68, 69, 73),USA pronunciation v., closed, clos•ing, adj., clos•er, clos•est, adv., n.
- to put (something) in a position to obstruct an entrance, opening, etc.;
- to stop or obstruct (a gap, entrance, aperture, etc.): to close a hole in a wall with plaster.
- to block or hinder passage across or access to: to close a border to tourists; to close the woods to picnickers.
- to stop or obstruct the entrances, apertures, or gaps in: He closed the crate and tied it up.
- (of the mind) to make imperceptive or inaccessible: to close one's mind to the opposite opinion.
- to bring together the parts of;
unite (often fol. by up): Close up those ranks! The surgeon closed the incision.
- to complete (an electrical circuit) by joining the circuit elements: The circuit was closed so the current could be measured.
- to bring to an end: to close a debate.
- to arrange the final details of;
to conclude negotiations about: to close a deal to everyone's satisfaction.
- to complete or settle (a contract or transaction);
consummate: We close the sale of the house next week.
- to stop rendering the customary services of: to close a store for the night.
- to terminate or suspend the operation of;
to halt the activities of: The epidemic forced authorities to close the schools. The police closed the bar for selling liquor to minors.
- to come close to: We closed the cruiser to put our injured captain on board.
- to reduce the internal diameter of (a tube or the like).
- [Archaic.]to shut in or surround on all sides;
cover in: to close a bird in a cage.
- to become closed;
shut: The door closed with a bang. This window is stuck and will not close tight.
- to come together;
unite: Her lips closed firmly.
- to come close: His pursuers closed rapidly.
- to grapple;
engage in close encounter (often fol. by with): We closed with the invaders shortly before sundown.
- to come to an end;
terminate: The service closed with a hymn.
- to cease to offer the customary activities or services: The school closed for the summer.
- to enter into or reach an agreement, usually as a contract: The builder closed with the contractor after negotiations.
- (of a theatrical production) to cease to be performed: The play closed in New York yesterday and will open in Dallas next week.
- (of a stock, group of stocks, etc.) to be priced or show a change in price as specified at the end of a trading period: The market closed low for the fourth straight day.
- close down:
- to terminate the operation of;
discontinue: to close down an air base because of budget cuts.
- to attempt to control or eliminate: The city must close down drug traffic.
- close in on or upon:
- to approach so as to capture, attack, arrest, etc.: The hoodlums closed in on their victim.
- to surround or envelop so as to entrap: a feeling that the room was closing in upon her.
- close out:
- to reduce the price of (merchandise) for quick sale: That store is closing out its stock of men's clothing.
- to liquidate or dispose of finally and completely: They closed out their interests after many years in this city.
- close ranks, to unite forces, esp. by overlooking petty differences, in order to deal with an adverse or challenging situation;
to join together in a show of unity, esp. to the public: When the newspaper story broke suggesting possible corruption in the government, the politicians all closed ranks.
- close up:
- to come together in close array;
converge: The enemy was closing up on us from both flanks.
- to bring to an end;
cease: The company is closing up its overseas operations.
- to become silent or uncommunicative.
- to reduce or eliminate spacing material between (units of set type).
- having the parts or elements near to one another: a close formation of battleships.
dense: a close texture; a close weave.
- being in or having proximity in space or time: The barn is so close to the house that you can hear the animals. His birthday is in May, close to mine.
- marked by similarity in degree, action, feeling, etc.: This dark pink is close to red. He left her close to tears.
- near, or near together, in kind or relationship: a flower close to a rose; a close relative.
- intimate or confidential;
- based on a strong uniting feeling of respect, honor, or love: a close circle of friends.
- fitting tightly: a close, clinging negligee.
- (of a haircut or shave, the mowing of a lawn, etc.) so executed that the hair, grass, or the like is left flush with the surface or very short.
- not deviating from the subject under consideration.
minute: The matter requires close investigation.
- not deviating from a model or original: a close, literal translation.
- nearly even or equal: a close contest.
- strictly logical: close reasoning.
not open: a close hatch.
- shut in;
- completely enclosing or surrounding: a close siege preventing all escape.
- without opening;
with all openings covered or closed.
narrow: close quarters.
- lacking fresh or freely circulating air: a hot, close room.
oppressive: a spell of close, sultry weather.
- narrowly confined, as a prisoner.
- practicing or keeping secrecy;
reticent: She is so close that you can tell her all your secrets.
stingy: He is very close with his money.
- scarce, as money.
- not open to public or general admission, competition, etc.: The entire parish participated in the close communication.
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the end of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: close parentheses; close quotes; close brackets.Cf. open (def. 32).
- [Hunting, Angling.]closed (def. 8).
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively small opening between the tongue and the roof of the mouth. Cf. high (def. 23), open (def. 34a).
- (of a bird) represented as having folded wings: an eagle close.
- in a close manner;
- immediately behind the ears, so as to show no neck: a bear's head couped close.
- close to the wind, in a direction nearly opposite to that from which the wind is coming: to sail close to the wind.
- close up:
- from close range;
in a detailed manner;
- [Naut.]fully raised;
at the top of the halyard: an answering pennant flown close up.Cf. dip (def. 37).
- the act of closing.
- the end or conclusion: at the close of day; the close of the speech.
- an enclosed place or enclosure, esp. one about or beside a cathedral or other building.
- any piece of land held as private property.
- See complimentary close.
- cadence (def. 7).
- [Stock Exchange.]
- the closing price on a stock.
- the closing prices on an exchange market.
- a narrow entry or alley terminating in a dead end.
- a courtyard enclosed except for one narrow entrance.
- [Archaic.]a junction;
- [Obs.]a close encounter;
a grapple: The fighters met in a fierce close.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
CaliforniaCal•i•for•nia (kal′ə fôrn′yə, -fôr′nē ə),USA pronunciation n.
Cal′i•for′nian, adj., n.
- a state in the W United States, on the Pacific coast. 23,668,562;
158,693 sq. mi. (411,015 sq. km). Cap.: Sacramento. Abbr.: CA (for use with zip code), Cal., Calif.
- Gulf of, an arm of the Pacific Ocean, extending NW between the coast of W Mexico and the peninsula of Lower California. ab. 750 mi. (1207 km) long;
62,600 sq. mi. (162,100 sq. km).
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.