Hi peoples, this photo is about Automatic Poultry Chain Feeder Equipment For Breeder Chicken (lovely Chain Feeder #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 970 x 458. It's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Chain Feeder.
Automatic Poultry Chain Feeder Equipment For Breeder Chicken (lovely Chain Feeder #2) Images Collection
Automatic Poultry Chain Feeder Equipment For Breeder Chicken (lovely Chain Feeder #2) is among the hottest elements and so are often-used for that ground and also the Stone can also be a volcanic stone produced by heat and strain and are available in different hues like black hues, light gray and green and other colors, Currently because of the strength and durability, jewel stone ceramic type typically employed for home surfaces, walls and floor supplies and also building a family area.
Needless to say you know plenty of these kind of marble and possesses become a new pattern on the planet of residence and of course you're perplexed in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you must look at the suitable shade for the walls of your home. Though it is not unusual to also have a neutral shade for example white colour to paint the walls of your home color dull house typically selected since the platform color is principal.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Breederbreed•er (brē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- an animal, plant, or person that produces offspring or reproduces.
- a person who raises animals or plants primarily for breeding purposes.
- Also called breed′er reac′tor. [Energy.]a nuclear reactor in which more fissile material is produced than is consumed.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.