Hi there, this post is about Dodgers Stadium Sections #2 Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles CA | Seating Chart View. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1113 x 1267. It's file size is just 233 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Dodgers Stadium Sections.
Dodgers Stadium Sections #2 Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles CA | Seating Chart View design style's color palette is dominated by the palette of simple shades like black, brown, grey, and white. Employ these colors for interior things flooring, including walls, roof, and scheduling a spot for a dash of shiny shades in furniture and extras of the space.
Ground with components such as timber, ceramics, pottery tile properly inserted inside the contemporary type. Give to collision place visually and also finishing fairly like a carpet for one more effect of luxury. This technique is for isolating between your diningroom along with the family-room which will seem next-to one another, most perfect.
Utilize your creativity to get a more innovative process patterns and designs to supply a striking beauty within the place. For your substance used-to execute out home design stand is opportunities have opened. The impression that's sensed in contemporary design that is interior is traces that are minimal and setting " stuff that is less ".
Dodgersdodg•er (doj′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dodges.
- a shifty person, esp. one who persistently evades a responsibility, as specified: tax dodger; draft dodger.
- a leafhopper.
- a small handbill;
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]See corn dodger.
- a shield, as of canvas, erected on a flying bridge to protect persons on watch from wind, flying spray, etc.
- [Australian.]a large slice, lump, or portion of food, esp. of bread.
Stadiumsta•di•um (stā′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ums, -di•a
(-dē ə).USA pronunciation
- a sports arena, usually oval or horseshoe-shaped, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek course for foot races, typically semicircular, with tiers of seats for spectators.
- an ancient Greek and Roman unit of length, the Athenian unit being equal to about 607 feet (185 m).
- a stage in a process or in the life of an organism.
- [Entomol.]stage (def. 11b).
Sectionssec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Loslo1 (lō),USA pronunciation interj.
- look! see! (frequently used in Biblical expressions;
now usually used as an expression of surprise in the phrase lo and behold ).
AngelesAn•ge•les (an′jə ləs; Sp. äng′he les′),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in the Philippines, on S central Luzon. 188,834.
CAca' (kä, kô),USA pronunciation v.t., v.i. [Scot.]
- to call, as to call an animal toward one;
urge forward by calling.
Seatingseat•ing (sē′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of furnishing with, assigning, or escorting to a seat.
- the arrangement of seats in a theater, stadium, etc.
- material for seats, esp. upholstery.
- of or pertaining to seats or those who are sitting: the seating plan of a theater.
Chartchart (chärt),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheet exhibiting information in tabular form.
- a graphic representation, as by curves, of a dependent variable, as temperature, price, etc.;
- a map, esp. a hydrographic or marine map.
- an outline map showing special conditions or facts: a weather chart.
- horoscope (def. 1).
- [Jazz.]a musical arrangement.
- the charts, ratings of the popularity of popular-music records, usually based on nationwide sales for a given week: Their album is number three on the charts this week.
- to make a chart of.
- to plan: to chart a course of action.
- to rank in the charts: The new song gets charted number four this week.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).