Howdy folks, this image is about Frame Feeder For Bees #4 Mann Lake Ltd.. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 630 x 596. This picture's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Frame Feeder For Bees.
Frame Feeder For Bees is not only functional incorporate your backyard, but also raise ease. Combining yard table that is extensive and seats that are comfortable can change a garden into a space foods. By after the methods stated below pick a backyard stand smartly. It's important to consider the backyard appear that you would like. Do as a diningroom or you merely need to create a place to relax you want to utilize?
You are able to expand living of your garden desk by stocking them when not used, in an area that's guarded. You can place it while in the basement or garage when not being used. Taking into consideration the quality of the bought Frame Feeder For Bees. Take a peek in the materials found in the production of backyard table and not according to cheapness garden table that is expensive. This guarantees furniture for your garden lasts longer than expected a plant that long segmented climbs, and it has thorns.
According to your preferences, it is possible to consider buying a yard table-based to the building and size materials. If you are using a yard table using its advanced features, then you must save money time on the maintenance of the stand rather than savoring your period that is relaxing. You should buy a desk made of teak, fir wood or steel preservation that is much does not be required by that.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Beesbee1 (bē),USA pronunciation n.
- any hymenopterous insect of the superfamily Apoidea, including social and solitary species of several families, as the bumblebees, honeybees, etc.
- the common honeybee, Apis mellifera.
- a community social gathering in order to perform some task, engage in a contest, etc.: a sewing bee; a spelling bee; a husking bee.
- have a bee in one's bonnet:
- to be obsessed with one idea.
- to have eccentric or fanciful ideas or schemes: Our aunt obviously has a bee in her bonnet, but we're very fond of her.
- put the bee on, [Informal.]to try to obtain money from, as for a loan or donation: My brother just put the bee on me for another $10.
- the bee's knees, [Older Slang.](esp. in the 1920s) a person or thing that is wonderful, great, or marvelous: Her new roadster is simply the bee's knees.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)