Baby Stool Mucus was published at March 9, 2018 at 10:25 pm. This article is published at the Stool category. Baby Stool Mucus is labelled with Baby Stool Mucus, Baby, Stool, Mucus..
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Mucusmu•cus (myo̅o̅′kəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a viscous, slimy mixture of mucins, water, electrolytes, epithelial cells, and leukocytes that is secreted by glands lining the nasal, esophageal, and other body cavities and serves primarily to protect and lubricate surfaces.
Baby Stool Mucus have 7 photos , they are Baby Stool Mucus #1 20141217_113743.jpg, Stool Pictures, Is This Mucus In Poop? **Picture Included**, EBF Mucous Poo, Comments, Baby Stool Mucus #6 Mucus In Newborn Stool, Baby Stool Mucus #7 Help - Trace Of Blood In Poop. Below are the pictures:
In the event the wooden ground is now ever more popular, Baby Stool Mucus can not be denied, possibly has changed into a craze inside interior design's ball. Various types and form are progressively currently mushrooming available in the market. This requires one to selectively select what kind of timber floors are of good-quality. But regrettably nearly all of you're still baffled in picking a pure wood flooring with all the replica.
Flooring products are authentic wooden surfaces since a great number of lumber floor products in the marketplace aren't all wood. Below we illustrate three varieties of wood flooring products observed from your product as a factor inside the collection. Listed below are on selecting a pure timber floors: Baby Stool Mucus including blankets of board of a specific measurement, three tips.
Evident from the following questions that generally develop from people concerning the wooden flooring. In the preceding post we can find before determining to decide on a wooden floor for your family and wooden surfaces healthy, should be thought about beforehand unidentified location using wooden floor.