Chenille Quilt Pattern was uploaded at December 5, 2017 at 12:14 am. It is published at the Quilt category. Chenille Quilt Pattern is tagged with Chenille Quilt Pattern, Chenille, Quilt, Pattern..
Chenilleche•nille (shə nēl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a velvety cord or yarn of silk or worsted, for embroidery, fringes, etc.
- fabric made with a fringed silken thread used as the weft in combination with wool or cotton.
- any fabric with a protruding pile, as in certain rayon bedspreads.
- a deep-pile, durable, woolen carpeting with chenille weft: the most expensive power-loomed floor covering.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Chenille Quilt Pattern have 11 images , they are Chenille Quilt Pattern #1 Free Story Time Quilt Pattern: Soft Chenille Squares And Polka Dot Pinwheels., Vintage Pink & White Daisy Chenille Patchwork Rag Quilt \, Marvelous Chenille Quilt Pattern #3 I Think It's A Beautiful Quilted Look. In Fact It Looks Pieced Until You Look More Closely. But More Importantly, The Zig Zag Stitching Results In:, Quatrefoil Quilt In Persimmon By Basic Grey - In The \, Chenille Baby Blanket, Chenille Quilt Pattern #6 Smooth ., DIY Chenille Blanket Tutorial - Flannel Fabric, Beautiful Machine Quilting Patterns For Beginners ., Chenille Quilt Pattern #9 Faux Chenille Baby Quilt Blanket Cotton Flannel Puppilalla Finished Project, Super Cute Faux Chenille Blanket!, Chenille Quilt Pattern Awesome Ideas #11 The Back Of The Quilt Is Faux Chenille. I Made My First Faux Chenille Here And There Is A Link On That Post To A Detailed Tutorial Of How To Do Faux .. Below are the photos:
Chenille Quilt Pattern is truly an essential factor to your household, but before talking about that allow me to tell you some recommendations on bogemian room. Bohemian women into a style which is mainly employed by ladies. This model is utilized by way of an elegant surface, including braid, embroidery, sewing.
Design assisting suzani and bohemian type kantha illustration. When it is hard to get, use batik or merely two hues bright batik periphery. Elegant motifs and textures may be employed through the bedcover support, curtain, place, or carpet.
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from Europe. Thus, whenever choosing a mode and sort towards the furniture while in the bedroom, be sure to don't crash it with cultural motifs Indonesia, particularly Java. Javanese cultural dark, whilst the colorful boho that is comfortable.
Do not forget to add just a little touch of craft as an example, inside the bedroom through the deer head sculpture, poster - style renaissance images, or framed. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need rearranging the Chenille Quilt Pattern and to add tiny trinkets. Function as rooms bohemian model that is minimalist. You can find other tips for designing a bedroom?