This article of Frameless Shower Door Sweep was published on March 31, 2018 at 3:33 am. This image is uploaded under the Shower category. Frameless Shower Door Sweep is tagged with Frameless Shower Door Sweep, Frameless, Shower, Door, Sweep..
Framelessframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Sweepsweep1 (swēp),USA pronunciation v., swept, sweep•ing, n.
- to move or remove (dust, dirt, etc.) with or as if with a broom, brush, or the like.
- to clear or clean (a floor, room, chimney, etc.) of dirt, litter, or the like, by means of a broom or brush.
- to drive or carry by some steady force, as of a wind or wave: The wind swept the snow into drifts.
- to pass or draw (something) over a surface with a continuous stroke or movement: The painter swept a brush over his canvas.
- to make (a path, opening, etc.) by clearing a space with or as if with a broom.
- to clear (a surface, place, etc.) of something on or in it (often fol. by of ): to sweep a sea of enemy ships.
- to pass over (a surface, region, etc.) with a steady, driving movement or unimpeded course, as winds, floods, etc.: sandstorms sweeping the plains.
- to search (an area or building) thoroughly: Soldiers swept the town, looking for deserters.
- to pass the gaze, eyes, etc., over (a region, area, etc.): His eyes swept the countryside.
- to direct (the eyes, gaze, etc.) over a region, surface, or the like: He swept his eyes over the countryside.
- to examine electronically, as to search for a hidden listening device.
- to win a complete or overwhelming victory in (a contest): Johnson swept the presidential election of 1964.
- to win (every game, round, hand, etc., of a series of contests): The Yankees swept the three-game series.
- to pass the fingers or bow over (a musical instrument, its strings or keys, etc.), as in playing.
- to bring forth (music) thus.
- to sweep a floor, room, etc., with or as if with a broom: The new broom sweeps well.
- to move steadily and strongly or swiftly (usually fol. by along, down, by, into, etc.).
- to move or pass in a swift but stately manner: Proudly, she swept from the room.
- to move, pass, or extend in a continuous course, esp. a wide curve or circuit: His glance swept around the room.
- to conduct an underwater search by towing a drag under the surface of the water.
- (of an airfoil or its leading or trailing edge) to project from the fuselage at an angle rearward or forward of a line perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the aircraft.
- the act of sweeping, esp. a moving, removing, clearing, etc., by or as if by the use of a broom: to give the house a good sweep.
- the steady, driving motion or swift onward course of something moving with force or without interruption: the sweep of the wind and the waves.
- an examination by electronic detection devices of a room or building to determine the presence of hidden listening devices.
- a swinging or curving movement or stroke, as of the arm, a weapon, an oar, etc.
- reach, range, or compass, as of something sweeping about: the sweep of a road about a marsh.
- a continuous extent or stretch: a broad sweep of sand.
- a curving, esp. widely or gently curving, line, form, part, or mass.
- matter removed or gathered by sweeping.
- Also called well sweep. a leverlike device for raising or lowering a bucket in a well.
- a large oar used in small vessels, sometimes to assist the rudder or to propel the craft.
- an overwhelming victory in a contest.
- a winning of all the games, rounds, hands, prizes, etc., in a contest by one contestant.
- [Football.]See end run.
- one of the sails of a windmill.
- any of the detachable triangular blades on a cultivator.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a person employed to clean by sweeping, esp. a chimney sweeper.
- [Whist.]the winning of all the tricks in a hand. Cf. slam 2 (def. 1).
- Casino. a pairing or combining, and hence taking, of all the cards on the board.
- an irreversible process tending towards thermal equilibrium.
Frameless Shower Door Sweep have 6 pictures including Nice Frameless Shower Door Sweep Pictures #1 Image Of: Shower Door Sweeps, Frameless Shower Door Sweep Design #2 Shower Door Sweep, Frameless Shower Door Sweep #3 Types Of Shower Door Sweep Replacements, Curved Shower Door Sweep, Frameless Shower Door. Please Help!, Creative Shower Sweep Idea Needed-showersweep.jpg. Following are the photos:
This stand is sold with natural or metallic colour such as gray, black or white. Seats are used not too high and too simple with all the amount of 3 chairs. This table is just useful for talking and eating since the dimension is not too big. Components used ie steel.
The Frameless Shower Door Sweep suited to natural type of kitchen space. This natural desk has a square shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural perception. This desk mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops larger so that it can be used to place fruits tools for example spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs used to be trim using a square or round legs are little and skinny to be able to prevent the perception of tightness within the kitchen.