The blog post about Love Light Up Sign was posted at February 5, 2018 at 2:08 am. It is uploaded under the Lighting category. Love Light Up Sign is tagged with Love Light Up Sign, Love, Light, Up, Sign..
Lovelove (luv),USA pronunciation n., v., loved, lov•ing.
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- a person toward whom love is felt;
- (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
- a love affair;
an intensely amorous incident;
- sexual intercourse;
- (cap.) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
- affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
- strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
- the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
- the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
- [Chiefly Tennis.]a score of zero;
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
- for love:
- out of affection or liking;
- without compensation;
gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
- for the love of, in consideration of;
for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
- in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
- in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.);
enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
- make love:
- to embrace and kiss as lovers.
- to engage in sexual activity.
- no love lost, dislike;
animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
- to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
- to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
- to have a strong liking for;
take great pleasure in: to love music.
- to need or require;
benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
- to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
- to have sexual intercourse with.
- to have love or affection for another person;
be in love.
- love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Signsign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
Love Light Up Sign have 8 images , they are Love Light Up Sign #1 2018 I Love U Alphabet Letter Light Led Marquee Sign Night Light For Wedding Decor Indoor Wall Decoration Light Up From Teamwing, $12.07 | Dhgate.Com, Funky Functions, Lovely Love Light Up Sign #3 Love Light Up Sign, AliExpress.com, Delightful Love Light Up Sign #5 LOVE Light Up Wedding Sign Hire, 3ft Lit Up Love Letter ., AliExpress.com, Love Light Up Sign Amazing Ideas #8 Light Up LOVE Letters. LOVE Wedding Prop Letters. Here are the attachments:
But gray can be a basic color that seems nevertheless simple to fit with other shades more comparison. So that the selected shade Love Light Up Sign would work for people who wish to use simple shades like white. To get the blend right coloring shade, in picking color combinations, you must contemplate these tips and concerns. Select a shade to paint the walls a vibrant colour combinations of gray.
The shiny shades are recommended here is not impressive brilliant coloring, since the feeling will be truly created by Love Light Up Sign with impressive colors' color mixture ugly. Select hues which can be gentle although brilliant but soft. For example, light lawn green blue, pink, and others. Although the combination with other hues which might be richer or forbidden, nevertheless, you must select the proper mixture.